Friday, April 13, 2007

ozward bound

Crazy times, too busy to procrastinate and therefore too busy to post here. Recent happenings in brief:

Wonderful Easter break here with D, S&J, and D. S performed above and beyond the call of duty in the kitchen but I maintain my mango daiquiris were our lifeblood.

C back from Spain/Ghana/Switzerland and is convalescing after evil arseholes in Ghana performed a drive-by theft of her computer bag while she traversed the 50 metres between buildings at her conference site, dragging her several metres along the gravel road in the process. She's fine now, save for some seriously impressive scabs on her feet, which will prevent both dancing and the playing of footsies for a while yet. Yet still she insists on cooking for D and I. I protest, but feebly. I am a weak, pusillanimous man.

Off to Melbourne tomorrow for the World Conference of Science Journalists. Not that I'm a journalist's fart, but the conference looks good and it's shaping up as very enjoyable trip, what with accommodation at the magnanimous W's in Fitzroy and ending on the high note of the L+N wedding in Tilba.

Dinner is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home