Friday, May 25, 2007

enhance THIS

It is true that Asian women don't have a reputation for having the biggest arses on Earth. For some, that's a good thing. But others want more. More BUM. Just as for breasts, you can now get bum enhancement (where enhancement = euphemism for enlargement) surgery. OR, you can simply pick one of these up at the department store:



Ah, yes. Two for the price of one? I'm all for it -- personally, I usually stick a pair of socks down the front of my jocks when I hit the town. Tennis socks, though -- not those thick woolly things. I'm not crass.

Photo courtesy of the delightful CC.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bossy Biatch said...

Yeah its kinda true Asian women dont have big butts but breasts, some are lucky enough to have big humps (just like me, hehe..dont have big butt though). I would rather have big butt than big breasts.

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta get me one of those!

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home