Monday, June 25, 2007

hammock with a view

Just back from a week on Siquijor Island with D, Mexican-German C, and mother and father of SW. More soon, I imagine, but for now I simply offer a summary of the week:



Plus, here's a completely unrelated photo I took on January 20, for a photography course I did in Manila. This is sunset over Manila bay (minus the smell that wafts in when the wind is onshore). This was taken with work's Nikon D70 (digital SLR), not my poxy little pocket point-and-shoot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WE WANT MORE!

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

11:50 pm  
Blogger Lone Gopher said...

I AGREE WITH JEF!
/J.

12:41 am  
Blogger secret wombat said...

Patience, my pretties!

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get out of that hammock and give us an update!

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home