Friday, October 06, 2006

I'LL take care of the excitement

SW is off to Delhi for a week for a MAJOR rice conference -- don't pretend you didn't know, don't pretend you;re not excited.

For those hanging on every word here, D and I got power back on Tuesday evening. A few poor souls -- such as Lone Gopher -- are still without the stuff.

I leave you with a gratuitous post: a photo of a page of the resort I stayed in for the management and leadership thingy I went to a couple of weeks ago. I dream of finding a job writing this sort of thing (click on it if you want it larger).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lone Gopher said...

We were supposed to get it back around tuesday, like you guys, only someone had stolen the power lines, so they had to get new ones. Then on saturday our helpers who lived just outside our subdivision got their power back but when they were going to energize the circuit feeding our village the transformator blew, so they had to go look for a new one. And they're still looking....

And when I do win the lottery I will buy a piece of land and build the Villa Innuendo Resort on it , and the brochure will be all yours.

Cheers

/J.

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home