Monday, March 13, 2006

the barong way

Too tired for more than the following…

I went to the Australia New Zealand Association charity ball on Saturday night. Given work just now (the magazine deadline is Wednesday) and my consequent overworked, tired state (not said to be a martyr – I’m well aware that I often shit in my own time-management bed), I mixed only with those I knew well and/or required no conversational effort. The main point is that I wore my Barong Tagalog – a traditional Filipino formal shirt made from pineapple fibre. I bought mine for around AUD$70 from a town near home that’s known for its barongs. I’m sure I looked very dapper. Photo later. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong when you're long and you wear a barong.

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home