Wednesday, March 08, 2006

don't panic

It's now past midnight and I have been in front of a computer FAR too long today. All I want to say is that I received an email today that included the following sentence:
Now it is too late and we can only hope he will accept it as it is!!!!!! Otherwise?????

This pleased me enormously. Given last night's post, the timing could not have been better. And I promise I didn't add any of the exclamation or question marks. The email wasn't sent directly to me -- I was CCd into the reply. I also felt very satisfied to see that said reply included the following two succinct sentences:
  1. Relax.
  2. Don't Panic.
In case anyone cares, "he" did accept it. So plan B -- the ominous Otherwise-followed-by-five-yes-five-question-marks -- was never set in motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home