Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ballroom dancing...

...was a Paul McCartney song that somehow never quite reached the same heights as his Beatles heyday, despite Linda's creative genius on the tambourine. Yes, that's a cheap and easy shot, but I never said I was above Linda McCartney jokes and, like the song said, ballroom dancing made a man of me -- as can be seen in the following shots of me BURNING UP THE FLOOR at the Australia New Zealand Association Charity Ball (this expat livin' gets you to events you'd never have imagined yourself at). Manila, lock up your daughters. Also note the dapper Barong Tagolog I'm wearing, best seen in the last pic, where i look pret-ty pleased with myself, thankyou very much. And who wouldn't, if they'd just transcended dance like that? FOR YOUR INFORMATION: the guy to my right in the last pic is my bodyguard, asking the PAPARAZZI to cease and desist their INTRUSIVE photography of me.

PS - capitals and underlines ROCK.









*Credit to J for the photos.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I hate to spoil your fun, but what you are wearing is absolutely terrible. Is that a T-shirt under your barong?!? The Dancing is pretty cool, I'll give you that. ;-)

10:48 am  
Blogger secret wombat said...

Prince, you are SUPPOSED to where a T-shirt under your barong. Get WITH it, dude!

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen men wear barong without a shirt underneath. the nipples look terrible!

6:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wombat looks hawt

10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home