Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A few of the ridiculous things that have caused me to have tantrums and spiral into a dark fog of short-lived self-hatred tinged with self-pity

  1. Failing to light a fire while camping in a New South Wales national park in 2002.
  2. Backing into a tree in a car park (see here) in the Philippines in December 2005.
  3. Allowing myself to be bitten by a water fowl at Cleland Conservation Park, Adelaide, in December 2005.
  4. Attempting to make a pavlova for a bring-a-dish-representative-of-your-own-country dinner at my neighbour’s apartment in the Philippines in 2004 (see here).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like SecretWanker if you ask me. This blog is so self indulgent and pretentious, I can't stand it.

But please keep posting it's pretty damn funny. Are you running your pix through PhotoShop or are you getting the rich colors (sorry "COLOURS") straight out of the camera?

Bloody wanker!

1:17 pm  
Blogger secret wombat said...

It may be self-indulgent and pretentious but it sure beats work.

The most I do is use the Auto Correct function on MS Picture Manager. I do that for probably 90+% of the shots.

Slappel lullen!

1:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three out of 4 I was with you. Damn!

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home