Friday, August 04, 2006

katsuo tataki

To anybody who cares to know...

Just a quick note that SW will be waddling about the hills and beaches of Kochi Prefecture, Shikoku, Japan for the next week-and-a-half, and may or may not get a chance to post any marsupial adventures. All part of a very unofficial mini-reunion / amble down memory lane with Canadian M and American/Canadian/Filipino M, with whom I failed to teach Japanese schoolkids decent English all of 6 years ago. There was talk of forlornly failing to relive glory days by participating in the Yosakoi festival (with special guest P), like back in 2001, but I suspect audience participation supplemented by beer and/or sake is more likely. I'm not the sprightly young thing I once was, you know, though I could still take out a snake in a burrow.

Stay gold,
SW

1 Comments:

Blogger Lone Gopher said...

Happy travelling meets directly!

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home